Thursday 22 December 2011

Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 21st December 2011 Written Episode

Badi biji talking to herself when will i get food. Manvi comes and gives her food and tells her to eat. She tells badi biji how she doesn't have to do any work, just sit and eat like Queen Elizabeth. Badi biji is like I used to do so much work when I was your age, and people used to praise my cooking. she tries the palak paneer and says there are no spices in it. Manvi tells in oldage you don't need spices and oily food. Badi biji is like I know you give me food like this on purpose so i don't eat much and die and then you get my golden bangle. Manvi tells her she will get this food only for couple more days and then she will also go away like Jeevika. A rishta has already come for Manvi, Badi biji is pissed that no one told her just then Biji walks in and Manvi whispers in her ears that badi biji is day dreaming. Badi biji is screaming how she is given no importance, biji does everything. (Loved the comedy angle this scene tried to bring it )

The scene shifts to court, jaiswal is like you can check my papers I haven't bought the land illegally. Viren is like these are your papers right? and according to the witness the deal happened on Oct 15 but the papers are dates Oct 13. So either the papers are wrong or you bribed someone to get those papers done early. Arguments going on in the court. (AHHH Viren in lawyer's black rode i love his lawyer side. Nicely portrayed by KT!) Viren wins the case, the judge tells police to further investigate on jaiswal. Chachu praising Viren, and tells him dadaji will be very proud of VIren. Viren tells chachaji it's not only my win, it's our win because you were the one who wrote the case. Chachu is like yeah but I wouldn't have been able to argue like you did and then congratulates Viren. Jaiswal comes near Viren and tells him this decision was against your life, now see what I do to you. Viren says [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts